Simmons Virtual Energy Symposium, December 3, 2020
The Simmons Energy Virtual Energy Symposium on December 3, 2020 features industry panels and fireside chats with both public and private companies. Presentations will be moderated by Simmons Energy bankers, research analysts, equity leadership and external subject matter experts.
Beam Global (BEEM) CEO Desmond Wheatley will be speaking at 2pm PT / 4pm CT in a fireside chat on Examining the Role of Charging Infrastructure in Sustainable Electrification.
Symposium Date and Time
Thursday, December 3, 2020
9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CT
View the full agenda on the conference website.
- Squeezing Pennies from Processing Oil & Natural Gas
- Midstream Sector: Navigating a Redefined L48 Outlook
- “Downstream” Perspective of the Implications of 2020 Energy Pricing Disruption for Long-Term Sourcing Strategies
- Anticipating the Various COVID-19 Therapeutic and Vaccine Options and Their Impact on a Return to Normalcy
- Renewing the Discussion on Renewables
- Bull Case vs. Bear Case – Are Electric Vehicles Really Changing the World?
- L48 Upstream Industry Evolution – Examining the Triumphs and Shortfalls of the Last Decade and Outlook Going Forward
- Perspectives from E&P Supply Chain
- 2021 Perspectives for Domestic Upstream
- Energy Technology Panel – Futurists and Disruptors
- Examining the Role of Charging Infrastructure in Sustainable Electrification