FORCE for KNOWLEDGE Symposium on Electric Vehicles and EV Infrastructure, January 8, 10:00 AM ET / 7:00 AM PT Webinar
Change is on the road. The switch from petroleum-powered cars, trucks, and buses to electric vehicles is inevitable and accelerating. With such a seismic shift comes monumental opportunities for industry and investors. This change will disrupt every aspect of the $3 trillion transportation industry including vehicles, infrastructure, retailing, and service.
On Friday, January 8 beginning at 10:00 AM ET, FORCE Family Office and Roth Capital Partners are co-sponsoring two 45-minute panel discussions back to back with thought leaders in the electric vehicle manufacturing and infrastructure sectors to help investors understand where those opportunities may exist.
The first group listed below, the EV manufacturers, will be on from 10-11 am ET, followed by the second group.
Our first panel will include leaders from electric vehicle manufacturers:
- Lordstown: Manufacturer of Endurance, the world’s first all-electric commercial pickup truck
- XL Fleet: An industry leader in electrification for Class 2-6 commercial fleet vehicles
- Canoo: Bringing the ultimate in utility to the EV sector
- Lion Electric: Innovative manufacturer of all-electric class 5-8 commercial urban trucks, buses and minibuses
- Electra Meccanica: Maker of the Solo personal EV for commuting, delivery and shared mobility
Our second panel will include leaders from electric vehicle infrastructure companies:
- Luokung: A leading tech company that uses its data-processing SuperEngine to enable EV and autonomous vehicle operation
- Ideanomics: An EV enablement company that integrates EV manufacturing, financial resources, charging infrastructure, and utilities
- Nuvve: A leader in vehicle to grid (V2G) infrastructure for high-powered charging and grid services
- Blink Charging: Deploying and operating EV charging infrastructure globally
- Beam Global: Maker of the most rapidly deployed EV charging stations in the world
Join us January 8 for a lively discussion of the electrification of the transportation industry moderated by Craig Irwin, Managing Director, Senior Research Analyst, ROTH Capital Partners, and Harvey Briggs, Editor/Publisher of Rides & Drives. Sign up to reserve your space today!
About FORCE Family Office
FORCE Family Office is the largest network of Family Offices, Foundations, Endowments, and individual accredited investors in the United States. They introduce members of their network to leaders of public companies looking for open market buyers and privately held businesses at the capital acquisition stage. In addition, their elite peer-to-peer community brings individuals, endowments and foundations together, facilitating co-investment opportunities, information sharing, philanthropy, and networking. More information is available at www.forcefamilyoffice.com.
About Roth Capital Partners
Roth Capital Partners, LLC (Roth), is a relationship-driven investment bank focused on serving emerging growth companies and their investors. As a full-service investment bank, Roth provides capital raising, M&A advisory, analytical research, trading, market-making services and corporate access. Headquartered in Newport Beach, Calif., Roth is privately-held and owned by its employees, and maintains offices throughout the U.S. For more information on Roth, please visit www.roth.com.